Last updated: June 25, 2022
Kebijakan Privasi ini menjelaskan kebijakan dan prosedur Kami tentang pengumpulan, penggunaan, dan pengungkapan informasi Anda saat Anda menggunakan Layanan dan memberi tahu Anda tentang hak privasi Anda dan bagaimana hukum melindungi Anda.
Kami menggunakan data Pribadi Anda untuk menyediakan dan meningkatkan Layanan. Dengan menggunakan Layanan, Anda menyetujui pengumpulan dan penggunaan informasi sesuai dengan Kebijakan Privasi ini. Kebijakan Privasi ini telah dibuat dengan bantuan Generator Kebijakan Privasi Gratis.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Tifa Tour, Jl. Letda Sujono No.246, Tembung, Kec. Medan Tembung, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Indonesia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Tifa Tour Medan, accessible from https://tifatourmedan.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Data Penggunaan dikumpulkan secara otomatis saat menggunakan Layanan.
Data Penggunaan dapat mencakup informasi seperti alamat Protokol Internet Perangkat Anda (misalnya alamat IP), jenis browser, versi browser, halaman Layanan kami yang Anda kunjungi, waktu dan tanggal kunjungan Anda, waktu yang dihabiskan di halaman tersebut, perangkat unik pengenal dan data diagnostik lainnya.
Saat Anda mengakses Layanan oleh atau melalui perangkat seluler, Kami dapat mengumpulkan informasi tertentu secara otomatis, termasuk, namun tidak terbatas pada, jenis perangkat seluler yang Anda gunakan, ID unik perangkat seluler Anda, alamat IP perangkat seluler Anda, perangkat seluler Anda sistem operasi, jenis peramban Internet seluler yang Anda gunakan, pengidentifikasi perangkat unik, dan data diagnostik lainnya.
Kami juga dapat mengumpulkan informasi yang dikirimkan browser Anda setiap kali Anda mengunjungi Layanan kami atau ketika Anda mengakses Layanan dengan atau melalui perangkat seluler.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Informasi Anda, termasuk Data Pribadi, diproses di kantor operasional Perusahaan dan di tempat lain di mana pihak-pihak yang terlibat dalam pemrosesan berada. Ini berarti bahwa informasi ini dapat ditransfer ke — dan dipelihara di — komputer yang terletak di luar negara bagian Anda, provinsi, negara atau yurisdiksi pemerintah lainnya di mana undang-undang perlindungan data mungkin berbeda dari yurisdiksi Anda.
Persetujuan Anda terhadap Kebijakan Privasi ini diikuti dengan penyerahan Anda atas informasi tersebut merupakan persetujuan Anda untuk transfer tersebut.
Perusahaan akan mengambil semua langkah yang diperlukan secara wajar untuk memastikan bahwa data Anda diperlakukan dengan aman dan sesuai dengan Kebijakan Privasi ini dan tidak ada transfer Data Pribadi Anda yang akan dilakukan ke organisasi atau negara kecuali ada kontrol yang memadai termasuk keamanan Data Anda dan informasi pribadi lainnya.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Layanan kami tidak ditujukan kepada siapa pun yang berusia di bawah 13 tahun. Kami tidak dengan sengaja mengumpulkan informasi pengenal pribadi dari siapa pun yang berusia di bawah 13 tahun. Jika Anda adalah orang tua atau wali dan Anda mengetahui bahwa anak Anda telah memberikan Data Pribadi kepada Kami, mohon hubungi kami. Jika Kami mengetahui bahwa Kami telah mengumpulkan Data Pribadi dari siapa pun yang berusia di bawah 13 tahun tanpa verifikasi persetujuan orang tua, Kami mengambil langkah-langkah untuk menghapus informasi tersebut dari server Kami.
Jika Kami perlu mengandalkan persetujuan sebagai dasar hukum untuk memproses informasi Anda dan negara Anda memerlukan persetujuan dari orang tua, Kami mungkin memerlukan persetujuan orang tua Anda sebelum Kami mengumpulkan dan menggunakan informasi tersebut.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://tifatourmedan.com/hubungi-kami